Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Welcome the Captain Kyle's (b)Log!

I intend to post at least once a week and will likely occasionally include a video version (at least when I can). In this blog I intend to give my opinions on current events, cosplay, sci-fi books, TV shows, movies, conventions, social issues and whatever else enters my head.

Now keep in mind these are my opinions... you are free to disagree or wholeheartedly endorse me. That's up to you. It could be that you'll consider Captain Kyle's (b)Log is a pile of shit... yes, I am quite aware of referring to it as a log will bring all kinds of excrement jokes. I don't mind... just try to be creative.

I will also likely blog about projects I'm working on and various short films or written works I've produced. Hey, you can skip that if you want.

If you wonder why I'm putting my opinions out here and wondering "who the hell is this guy and why does his opinion matter?" then I could go all Whovian and say everyone matters. But the point is.. I'm opening up discussions (or at least I hope I will be) and your opinion is just as valid as mine. We may have to agree to disagree, but that's what civilized people do. Point out the flaws in my arguments, give me your two cents... but please, if you need to resort to name calling, then I've pretty much won my point. And like Who's Line Is It Anyways... the points don't matter... except of course, when they do.

A little background on me... I've been a geek since the days when being a geek was far less tolerated or accepted. I'm an author... I wrote a book on cosplay that explores the culture more than actual costume making. I also intend to write fictional works that you may find interesting. I also write screenplays for short films and am working on a fwe feature length scripts.  I'm an actor and director, though the level of my skill is for you to decide. Oh, and I'm a cosplayer. Lots of characters, many of them captains... hence the name.

If you want to check out my cosplay stuff, you can at www.facebook.com/capkyle

You can follow me on Twitter: @captainkylepa
On Instagram it's CaptainKylePhilly

And if you want to check out my book, you can find it at http://www.amazon.com/Elements-Cosplay-Kyle-J-Williamson-ebook/dp/B00UA7157K/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&sr=8-1&qid=1425834627

I hope you find something of interest here.

See you around the 'verse.

Captain Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment